How to Leverage Google SEO Algorithm to Improve Keyword Rankings and Gain Organic Traffic
What You Will Learn in This Course
- What is algorithm in SEO, and how does the Google algorithm affect a website’s SEO marketing.
- How to take advantage of Google SEO algorithm to increase organic website visitors.
- Learn about the top Google algorithm ranking factors, such as Google RankBrain algorithm and Google Core Web Vitals.
- Timeline of major Google SEO algorithm updates.
What StatusFocus Digital Marketing Academy Can Help You Achieve
Welcome to StatusFocus, the most comprehensive digital marketing learning platform that guides businesses and content creators to successfully drive lead generation and build brand awareness for your website through strategic SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), and Social Media Marketing. Our practical, step-by-step methods will help you master digital marketing strategies that align with your business model and budget.
StatusFocus Digital Marketing Academy offers a curriculum with easy-to-follow courses specifically designed to be beginner-friendly. Work at your own pace to learn the fundamentals of how to market products or services online and create demand for your website, even with limited resources.
Is the StatusFocus Digital Marketing Academy Right for You?
- Are you a small business looking to create online demand for your products or service?
- Do you want to drive sustainable organic visitors to your e-commerce store, business website, or content blog?
- Are you starting an online business and are looking to build brand awareness?
- Do you need to create more quality leads and attract potential customers through search engines like Google?
If any of the above applies, you are at the right place. Continue the learning journey with StatusFocus Digital Marketing Academy.
No Experience Needed to Start StatusFocus Digital Marketing Academy
- StatusFocus Digital Marketing Academy is completely beginner-friendly for businesses and content creators, so no digital marketing experience is required to start learning
- Following the classes in their numerical order is recommended for the best learning experience
Start Learning for Free
To begin the course, start by clicking on Start Course or jump right into each lesson by selecting the curriculum tab next the Description.
What is algorithm in SEO? A Complete guide on how SEO algorithms like Google RankBrain and Google Core Web Vitals work to increase organic website visitors.
Complete guide to Google RankBrain algorithm and how Google RankBrain update impacts SEO marketing and increases organic search visitors and online demand.
How legacy SEO algorithm Google Panda, Google Penguin, and Google Pigeon updates affect website SEO marketing, organic search and website visitor traffic.
SEO algorithm checklist on how to avoid SEO algorithm penalties from Google RankBrain, Google Core Web Vitals, Google Panda, Penguin, and Pigeon updates.
Example 1: B2C (Business-to-Consumer) SEO Marketing Strategy
For B2C product-selling businesses, focus SEO marketing on winning keywords that describe the product well and highlight its value. Incorporate these keywords when creating messaging on the product page to rank for targeted product-related keywords that increase the probability of a sale.
Example 2: B2B (Business-to-Business) SEO Marketing Strategy
For B2B or service-related businesses, focus SEO marketing efforts on ranking keywords related to service features, competitive advantages, and benefits to drive call-to-actions from visitors. The goal is to have potential prospects take the next step by filling out a contact or demo form to create qualified leads.