You’ve probably heard the cliché “content is king” on every SEO blog. There is a good reason why webmasters preach about having quality content, because it is the vital ingredient that controls the success of your online marketing effort. Let’s talk about the aspects of quality content, and how to structure it for the best SEO practice.
What is Great Content?
Content are elements or “things” you display on your website. For example, text, images, videos, data, documentaries, blogs, infographics, and interactive components are all considered online content.
Great content is digestible by both humans and search engines. Good content consists of useful information presented in a clear way. Good content is the building block of online marketing. It delivers value and drives traffic.
Create compelling content optimized for SEO, and ranking will naturally happen over time.
What is SEO Content Strategy and Why is it Important for SEO?
So you’ve got the compelling part of content marketing. How do you optimize it for SEO?
Search engines such as Google determine your website’s authority and relevancy by crawling your content. Optimized content tells Google that your website has authoritative information and should be indexed to rank high in search query results. Having quality content helps your business gain more online presence. It is the way to land the glorious golden throne of first-page ranking.
Learn more about the fundamentals of content optimization.
How to Optimize Content for Better SEO Conversion?
So, let’s take a look at these 19 content optimization strategies and how they can improve your website’s SEO conversion.
SEO Content Strategy #1: Plan Content Around Relevant Keywords
Of course, you understand that by making content relevant means staying within the subject matter. At the same time, content should remain relevant to the keywords you are optimizing for ranking.
Keywords are words or phrases people are using to look for your products and services through search engines. Choosing the right keywords is the first step to SEO content optimization success.
When search engines like Google index your website, they pick up keywords within the content. Google then stores the data in their data centers. When someone searches on Google with a relevant keyword to your content, Google will determine how your website should rank in search results.
Consequently, it is important to do proper keyword research. Keyword optimized content can bring more traffic to your website. Luckily, there are many great keyword tools out there to help you improve content.
Top SEO Keyword Research Tools for Better Content Marketing
SEO Content Strategy #2: Present Accurate Data in the Content
Let’s start with the basics. Authoritative content based on accurate information gives credibility. It is essential to back up your content with credible data and research because it creates trust. This makes you an expert on the topic. It is also a great way to establish authority within the industry.
When you have a large amount of statistical data, it is a good idea to present them in an easy to read format. According to Infogr.am, the leading data visualization tools, visual statistics can increase reader engagement by as much as 34%.
Charts and graphs can organize quantitative content into a one-glance visual presentations. Tools such as Infogr.am can effortlessly create professional charts and graphs with a few clicks. Infogr.am is free to sign up and offers users a basic free account.
Infogr.am allows users to simply upload excel documents or even pull statistics straight from Google Analytics and turn it into interactive graphs. Customize graph elements to match your logo or campaign themes. API (Application Program Interface) is also available for easy integration.
SEO Content Strategy #3: Avoid Google Penalties
Creating great content is a time-consuming process, especially when you are doing your best to stay original, intriguing and informative. Unfortunately, there really isn’t any way to get around it, and you shouldn’t even be thinking about shortcuts.
So what happens when websites plagiarize or get involved in scam tactics like keyword spamming? Google will find these websites and penalize them. You can lose traffic or even ranking to your entire website overnight. Learn more about Google algorithm updates and how to avoid penalties.
Shady Tactics to Avoid in SEO Practice
- Filling your page with irrelevant spams
- Translate content from other websites and claims it as your own
- Use program generated content with little value
- Participating in link farming scams
- Hidden links, invisible text or irrelevant keyword spams
- Cloaking and content scraping
- Creating harmful viruses, trojans or other malicious behaviors on webpages
You can find the full list of violations from Google Webmaster Guideline:
Here is a message from Google explaining Webspam Content Violations
So take the responsibility to do proper content writing and publish original and useful information for your audience. In addition, if you quote research materials from other people, make sure you include a citation and give credit.
SEO Content Strategy #4: Mind Your Meta Descriptions
Meta descriptions are text within Metatags about a certain webpage. Meta tags are HTML codes within webpages that describe the content of that page. They reside in the <head> section of a webpage.
It is recommended that the Meta description is within 155 characters or less. Because fewer texts will get cut off with “…” on search results pages when the description is short and to the point.
Here is an example:
<meta name=”description” content=”Awesome Description Here, try to use 155 characters or less”>
A good Meta description gives your visitor a brief idea of what your page is about. In addition, it improves the click-through rate with an enticing message that encourages visitors to come to your page.
To write a good Meta description, think less about SEO. Focus on providing a good user experience. Think about what is a good description that will persuade readers to click on the link and find out more. Incorporate some creativity to make your Meta descriptions stand out.
Although in the recent years of SEO, Metatag plays only a small part in terms of ranking. However, it needs to be there for the sake of providing accurate page description. It is still an important part of user experience for search queries.
SEO Content Strategy #5: Include H1 and H2 Headings
Another on-page optimization element that lives in the <body> section of a webpage is the “H” heading. H1 and H2 tags are short for Heading 1 and Heading 2 respectively. They are HTML codes that determine the hierarchy of title and sub-titles in content. For example, the title will be an H1 and sub-title will be an H2.
Here is an example:
<h1>Have an Awesome Title Here </h1>
<h2>Here is a subheading for paragraphs</h2>
Headings make content easy to digest and skim. It also helps search engines to better crawl, index and rank your content.
Keyword-optimize H1 and H2s. These are your prime SEO opportunities that improve search engine ranking. Include keywords in headings help search engines to better identify and categorize content within webpages.
In turn, your page receives better SEO results. However, don’t go overboard and keyword-stuff your headings because that has adverse effects and kills user experience.
How to Use H Headings for SEO
- H1: Main Headings. This is normally your title. A good SEO practice is to have one main heading per page. If you split one article into multiple pages, you may apply H1 to every page title.
- H2: Subheadings. This is your section heading. Unlike the H1, use H2 abundantly to separate paragraphs and content sections.
- H3: Smaller subheadings. Many webmasters are debating that anything beyond an H2 has little effect on SEO. We agree that you should put more emphasis on the H1 and H2s. We recommend when you have extremely well-organized articles with layers of thoughts, you can include H3 headings to better structure the content.
SEO Content Strategy #6: Strengthen your Copywriting
One of the less apparent, but very important factors that influence content quality is user experience. Good copywriting plays a big role in how receptive visitors are with your content.
Over the years, Google is placing a greater emphasize on intelligent search that better predicts user intent in query searches. That is why good content has become the most critical ingredient in a successful website.
Remember, you are writing for readers, not for search engine bots. The rule of thumb is to present clear ideas and easy to read contexts. Don’t forget to always double check your grammar and spelling.
2 Strategies for Better SEO Copywriting:
- Improve content readability. It’s a good idea to have a second, and third, or even fourth pair of eyes to help you check copywriting before making content live. Tools like Grammarly are very useful at picking up spelling and grammar errors you or even Microsoft Word may have missed. Grammarly explains your mistakes, offers better word choices and even detects plagiarism. It is free to use and comes with a fee-based upgrade for advanced writing error corrections.
- Ditch the Jargons, and keep word choices to the point. Every industry has its own set of jargons. Sometimes it is inevitable to include them for the sake of accuracy. However, you can take an extra step to explain them in simple, mundane terms so everyone can understand. Try to keep content readable and digestible to the mass public, that way you have a higher chance of capturing more audience.
SEO Content Strategy #7: Structure User-Friendly Content
When optimizing webpages for SEO, there is one simple yet imperative on-page component we often overlook. It is to structure content for better navigation.
When you layout webpages, think about how easy it is for your audience to find information. Does the layout have a good flow? Is the text easy to read? Content that delivers great user experience contributes to better visitor engagement.
3 Changes You Can Do Right Now to Improve Content Structure
- Apply bullet points and numbers to better organize body content. Bullet points and numbers bring a sense of logic to your content. They break up a big ideas into smaller contexts that are easier to follow.
- Make font size appropriate and evenly space out paragraphs. Make sure your text is shown in comfortable reading sizes. Do not make it too small or obnoxiously big.
- Include adequate white space in your content contributes to usability. Not all white spaces are wasted space. They actually bring focus to the main elements of your content. White space elevates the visual appeals of other elements on your page. They provide your readers with visual brakes and guide the readers to focus on the theme of the page.
SEO Content Strategy #8: Balance Text with Visuals
Images are effective forms of content. Images make content easier to read. It provides visual support for text and adds interest or clarification to the subject being discussed. A good practice to image display is to make the file size as small as possible without sacrificing too much quality or dimension.
There are many image editor programs that do fantastic jobs. You don’t necessarily need to pay big bucks for fancy programs if all you need are basic image editing functions like size change, crop and add text. Tools like Photoshop Express are free to use. It offers the very basic functions of Adobe Photoshop such as resize, crop and simple filters. There are a variety of free and advanced tools to help you make attractive images, take a look at our list of best design tools.
If you need a more comprehensive graphic editor or you do graphic design in-house, you might already be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite. It is THE best graphic design tools of our choice and we absolutely it. You can do just about anything you can image with online and offline designing with these programs. From advanced photo editing to graphic designing, Adobe Creative Suite offers the most versatile and intuitive design programs for businesses with substantial design needs. Learn more about Adobe Creative Suite.
SEO Content Strategy #9: Show and Tell Content with Infographics
Infographic uses a visual way to present data and text. It is best used to explain complex topics expressively with pictures and descriptions.
The popularity of infographic has been dramatically rising in recent years. Many blogs and business websites use it to deliver content in a creative and engaging way.
3 Ways Infographics are used to Better Present Information
- Present data-heavy information such as surveys and statistical facts
- Explain “how-to” content and complicated instructions
- Make comparisons side by side
Here is an example of an infographic about… well, infographic.
Compelling infographic takes quite a bit of design work. If you do not like the idea of creating visuals from scratch in Photoshop or Illustrator, there are some great infographic makers to help you out.
Free tools such Easel.ly is a resourceful infographic maker that provides you with the convenience of thousands of premade templates and themes. Easel.ly is super easy to use. It allows you to quickly customize modern and professional looking visuals with a few clicks. Just pick a template, insert text and you are done.
You really don’t need to have a degree in art to master this. Utilizing tools allow you to put more focus on what you do best – running your business.
SEO Content Strategy #10: Optimize Image Search
Image search is another great way to capture organic traffic on search engines. This is especially true if you are an e-commerce store or your website is image heavy. So how do you show up in Google image search? You need to help Google to read your images.
2-Step Image Optimization for SEO
Step #1: Use keywords to name image files. The image file name should be a few words long and it should properly describe the image content. Don’t upload your image file as IMG_02165.jpg or a random name. Keywords in image files are indexed by search engines.
Step #2: Include ALT Tags to optimize image files for search. Don’t just insert your image link as <img src=”image link”/>. ALT Tags in image source code help search engines to identify and index image content for image search. This is another great way to gain organic traffic in search.
Here is an example of an ALT Tag:
<img src=”image link” alt=”a brief but to the point description of image with keywords”/>
3 Good Practices about ALT Tags
- Keep it simple and brief
- Get to the point
- Optimize with keywords, but do not overstuff keywords
SEO Content Strategy #11: Reduce File Size
As we mentioned, images and videos are great visual content to engage users. However, when you upload hundreds and thousands of images and videos onto your website, loading speed decreases for end users. (We will talk more about loading speed in a bit.)
User experience and conversion rate are greatly affected when your website loads too slowly. Visitors will leave your website without taking any action and that results in high bounce rate.
Ultimately, you could be losing out on revenue because people are impatient and cannot wait 10 more seconds for your website to finally load. So make sure your image file sizes are as small as possible without compromising too much quality.
How to Reduce Image and Video Files in Three Ways
Use image tools such as Photoshop to quickly reduce file size and keep most of the image quality
- Hosting with video-sharing websites such as the popular YouTube or Vimeo. Hosting videos with a third party do not take up your own hosting bandwidth. Which means your website loading speed is not affected. Video sharing platforms get your content out there in front of a bigger audience and helps Google SEO ranking.
- Use video compressor when you choose to self-host or host with a third party. This option allows you to have more flexibility in terms of design. You can customize the video player and integrate it more creatively into content. It is also a great strategy for generating backlinks to your website through your own embedded videos. However, it is necessary to use a video compressor so website loading speed is not affected. Tools like Movavi offer free video suite, along with a wide range of easy to use video editing and converting tools. Its super speed video converter compresses video clips up to 79 times faster than traditional converters without loss in video quality. You don’t need professional training to use it. It provides one streamlined process so you can edit videos, select the right format, and upload it all in a few simple steps.
SEO Content Strategy #12: Improve Website loading speed
For Google, website loading speed is an important algorithm metric that determines a website’s SEO ranking. If it takes longer for your webpage to load comparing to an equivalent webpage from a competitor, you are likely to rank lower.
Website speed has a lot to do with the content on your webpages. There are many reasons why a webpage loads too slowly. For example:
5 Factors that Affect a Website’s Loading Speed
- Large image and video files
- Any incorrectly coded on-page element
- Too many redirects
- Website is lacking a Content Delivery Network (CDN) Service
Website speed is an imperative user experience factor. Let’s not think about SEO for a minute here, and think about an experience you have waiting on the phone or in line to get something. Long waiting time reduces user experience. People don’t want to wait one second more than they have to because they are impatient. Everybody wants things here and now.
You can use Google Pagespeed Insights to test page loading speed for both desktop and mobile versions. The tool assigns a speed score out of 100 for the tested webpage. It will show you what elements are affecting loading speed and should to be fixed. Learn more about website loading speed and how it affects SEO.
SEO Content Strategy #13: Be Smart with 404 Error Pages
“Opps! The Webpage you are looking for cannot be found…”
Whether it is the result of a technical error or an unintentional mistype, 404s are often perceived as bad user experience. While it is not 100% preventable, there are things you can do to avoid negative consequences of most 404 errors on your website.
3 404-Page Strategies for Better User Experience
- Regularly check URLs for broken links. Tools like SEMRush does that in a few clicks. These handy tools will provide a complete analysis of all your backlinks from Follow or NoFollow to text and image links.
- Use 301 redirect to replace broken backlinks. While you can easily fix broken links on your end, it can be challenging to contact every webmaster and ask them to replace all the broken backlinks pointing from their webpages to yours. So this is where the 301 redirect comes into play. If you have replaced or updated content on your website with new URLs, you should permanently redirect the old URLs to the new pages with a 301 redirect. So traffic and user experience will not be affected.
- Turn the inevitable cases of 404 errors into opportunities and capture more page views. Design 404 pages with the intent to direct visitors back to the working pages of your website. Include links to topics or categories that might interest visitors in case they stumble upon a non-working page. You can even throw in a fun game or a creative design to reduce the “frowning factors” of 404 error pages.
SEO Content Strategy #14: Choose Subdirectory Not Subdomain
The question of hosting your blog under a subdirectory versus a subdomain is a controversial topic amongst webmasters. A subdirectory blog would be www.yourwebsite.com/blog. A subdomain blog would be blog.yourwebsite.com.
We would recommend placing blog under a subdirectory such as www.yourwebsite.com/blog. Because when the blogging content is written for the website, it should be under the domain.
All the internal links from the navigational landing pages of your website will automatically link to your blog pages. Vice versa, all internal links from your blog content will naturally link to the navigational webpages.
Moz has provided a detailed blog post about the use of subdomains versus subdirectories. The analysis is based their own testing results on where to place their blog. Moz chose to have their blog under a subdirectory instead of a subdomain because the SEO rankings have improved once the blog was under a subdirectory.
SEO Content Strategy #15: Pass the Mobile-Friendly Test
On April 21, 2015, Google has officially made mobile-friendliness a ranking signal worldwide. Webpages that do not pass the mobile-friendliness test will not show up in mobile search results.
How content is laid out on your website could affect the way it displays on tablet and mobile devices. To be mobile friendly, content should properly shift to suit a mobile viewing port when the user is on a mobile device. Therefore, having a mobile friendly design is essential to correctly deliver content on different displays.
To find out if your webpages are mobile friendly, self-test individual webpages with Google Webmaster Mobile-Friendly Test Tool.
You can also log into Google Search Console account and check the entire website with “Mobile Usability” in the Search Traffic tab.
So if your website is not yet mobile-friendly, how do you make the change? Let’s take a look at the follow 3 suggestions from Google.
3 Ways to Optimize Website for Mobile Search
- Choose a responsive design which serves the same version of HTML coded design to desktop and mobile device users. CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) code in the responsive design then renders different sets of displays to users on different viewing devices. Learn more about the Google recommended responsive web design.
- Implement dynamic serving allows different sets of HTML to be shown on different viewing ports. The URL however, still remains the same.
- Use separate URLs for desktop and mobile devices usually means there is a separate mobile website to specifically serve mobile users. A different set of URLs is used to serve mobile webpages than the desktop version.
SEO Content Strategy #16: Understand Query Deserved Freshness (QDF)
Here is something interesting from Google. Whenever a topic suddenly becomes popular in search, Google bots will crawl the latest updates and temporary boost them in search results for a few days.
This is called the Query Deserved Freshness algorithm. It can create a short-term opportunity to get your website noticed.
Take advantage of QDF by staying on top of your industry breaking news and take the lead to share new information first. Publishers or news-heavy website can reap the most benefit from QDF.
This works well when your breaking-news content closely matches the user query intent. In addition, having a higher domain authority will likely get you higher rankings in QDF search results.
SEO Content Strategy #17: Keep an Editorial Calendar
Avoid being disorganized and constantly playing catch-up in content writing. Make an editorial calendar, and strategize your articles for the week or even the month ahead.
The editorial calendar does not have to be anything elaborate. It should be a schedule that clearly tells everyone involved what to do and when to do them. Begin by brainstorming ideas and topics you want to cover. Plan them into your calendar first. Then get down into the details and get the writing done according to schedule.
Consistency is really the Key here. Publish great content on a consistent basis is the best contribution you can make towards better ranking. When quality content is published regularly on your website, search engines will periodically send crawlers to index new webpages.
In return, you can grow the authority, expertise, and trustworthiness of your business within Google and Bing. Keep to the schedule of your editorial calendar so your website can steadily improve in keyword search results.
SEO Content Strategy #18: Tell Your Own Story
It may seem like a no-brainer, but it takes effort and some serious thoughts to be consistently original. You don’t want to be a cookie-cutter cookie because your website would be buried deep with the other millions of websites similar to yours.
Make sure your content, articles, and posts tell people something unique. Your content should separate you from competitors. Offer useful information that helps readers to distinguish your products and services from the rest of the pack.
For example, if you sell Easter bunny decorations, emphasize the unique qualities of your products. Do your bunnies glow in the dark? Are they made in Italy? Are they environmentally conscious and are made out of 100% post-recycle materials?
The idea is to highlight your best traits. Turn them into engaging content and make your business stand out in a good way.
SEO Content Strategy #19: Create Content 10 Times Greater
Moz, one of the most authoritative SEO tool providers, has a great video on how to make your content 10 times greater than you competitors.
Here are the top criteria for better content in a quick summary:
- Good content creates a great user experience on every device type
- Good content solves problem or answers question
- Great content creates an emotional response of awe, surprise, joy, anticipation, and/or admiration
Make Effective and Engaging Content
You know how Disneyland does it. They make the rides fun and captivating and make us want to go back again and again. So let’s apply the same thought here for optimizing content.
Remember great content turns traffic into earnings. The longer your readers stay engaged on your website, the higher chances you have to convert visitors into revenues. Best showcase your products and services with consistent, quality content. Your website can capture better leads and close more sales over time.
Next, learn how to use SEO keyword strategies to improve SEO ranking.
Fundamentals of SEO Content Strategy and Optimization to Improve Website Traffic
We did a deep dive on content optimization strategies to improve SEO conversion. Let’s talk about the most essential but fundamental content practice that accelerates search engine optimization efforts.
What is Web Content?
We often associate content with written words. In the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) world, content is not just the text you have on your website. Content can include:
- Case studies
- White papers
- Customer reviews
- Interactive elements
- Marketing material that conveys a message
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is a proactive marketing strategy to create authoritative and engaging content that answers a question or solves a common dilemma.
Why is Content Marketing important for SEO?
In order to make SEO application successful, having adequate, relevant and insightful content is vital to a website’s health and wealth.
Content is the basis of everything online marketing. Good content is the groundwork for SEO. It drives link building, social media marketing, and conversion. If there is one thing you can do right now to get better SEO results, it would be to make effective content.
7 Effective SEO Content Strategies and Practices to Improve SEO
1. Create Content Around Marketing Goals
Center content on attaining marketing goals, and think about what action you want visitors to take after reading your content.
Remember, you are not writing for search engines. Providing great user experience is the ultimate driver for your website’s marketing effort.
Create content that prompts responses. Perhaps make an interactive product learning page to educate potential clients. Come up with a show-and-tell video or a more expressive photo gallery to showcase products.
Create a call-to-action to encourage email signups. There are many creative things you can do with content marketing.
7 types of Content Ideas to Engage Visitor Interest
- Easy to understand infographics
- Statistical charts
- Visually beautiful graphics
- Animated GIFs
- Attention-grabbing memes
- “How-to” or “show-and-tell” videos
- Interactive qpps
- Contest with rewards
- Polls or questionnaires
- Case studies with plenty of good examples
- Marketing materials such as white papers or catalogs
- User opinion surveys
- Podcasts or webinars
- Any call-to-action elements
If you are thinking about upgrading the visual content on your website, you don’t necessarily have to spend tons of money to get great results. There are many affordable and even free design tools to help you retouch photos, make infographics and put together videos.
2. Make Marketing Content Digestible
Your word selection, format, and design matter very much in content presentation. People have less patience when it comes to reading something that is difficult to process.
If your website is laid out in a disorganized or visually-awkward way, you may risk losing traffic. There are achievable adjustments you can make right now to enhance your content visually. You can call attention to your readers and scale SEO ranking at the same time with well-organized content.
5 Quick Ways to Make Content Digestible
- Use mundane words and get to the point with your concept
- Avoid excessive use of jargons, and always include explanation when using jargons
- Include headings to make content easy to skim
- Break long blocks of text into paragraphs
- Utilize bullet points for better organization
- Include adequate white space
4. Build Brand Awareness with Content Sharing
Great content also contributes to positive brand building. Utilize social media platforms, forums, or blogs to promote your content and gain brand awareness.
Make the content-sharing experience interpersonal. Provide useful information and insights to audience. Include share-friendly buttons or links on your website to encourage social media interactions. Take advantage of social media tools such as Hootsuite or Sproutsocial to help you better manage multiple platforms and boost performance.
5. Optimize Content with Keywords
We mentioned the importance of creating relevant, engaging and authoritative content in our SEO keyword research strategies. Effective content writing starts with identifying a list of keywords your business should rank for.
Visitor demographics from analytics report can reveal a great deal about your best-bet keywords. Pay attention to these analytics data and look into what your existing customers and visitors are using to search for your products and services. Use keyword research tools to narrow down this list and uncover the most lucrative keywords.
2 Benefits of Keyword Research Tools
- Competitor keyword analysis reveals what keywords your top competitors are trying to rank for. Tools like SEMRush, SearchMetrics, and Bing Ads Keyword Research can generate a list of keywords your competitions are ranking for and provide you with their complete backlink profiles. Knowing where you stand helps you to realistically plan for keyword targeting and set attainable marketing goals for SEO.
- Keyword difficulty accesses the competitiveness and the level of difficulty to rank for different keywords. SEMRush, SearchMetrics, and Bing Ads Keyword Research can quickly identify and recommend less competitive long-tail keywords to naturally rank for top positions in search results.
6. Create Original Content
What makes your website impressionable? Your online profile is like a storefront. What’s on your website can impact the decision of whether or not visitors become customers. Make an impression by being original, informative, and helpful. Mind the quality of content just like how you should mind the quality of any physical product.
2 Tips on Writing Original Content that Improves SEO
- Stay away from plagiarism because you are asking for Google algorithm penalties, and you could also face potential copyright infringements. If your website is discredited by Google, you will have a very difficult time recuperating. It’s simply not worth it.
- Stimulate response in your reader with thought-provoking and distinctive ideas. Make your call-to-actions stand out with creative visuals. Inspire readers with your work, and guide them to think further and beyond the context.
7. Stay Up-to-Date
Of course, you should try to update often, but don’t spam. Blasting valueless fillers does not help with SEO ranking. Instead, create meaningful content that engages audience.
This applies to successful social media marketing as well. The goal is to consistently create synergy in posts. They should encourage followers to respond to call-to-actions such as “like”, “share”, “buy now”, or “sign up”. In the contrary, drowning audience with low-value notifications can drive fans to click the “unsubscribe” or “unfollow” button of doom.
A Slow but Steady Progress
SEO success is acquired through long-term effort. Unless you have Grumpy Cat’s luck, there’s no fast-track to guarantee you overnight fame. Keep up with good content optimization practice, and you will find a set of drills that works best for your business.